Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Good, but theres always room to improve.

I liked your "Drunken Stick" better imo. Your use of originality is great tho, and i like the fact that i see different stick fighting styles from you, compared to what I've seen from most of the stick world. Keep it up.

If i had one critique, it would be less text, and if there is text, make somthing happening as its showing up on screen. There's nothing more boring in a stick movie, then text with no motion.

Animations fluid and it looks better with the straighter line style. Good sound too. Smoke effects were my favorite.

Keep aiming higher and I'll forever be a viewer. Creativity at its best i say.

Hyun1990 responds:

thanks! I'll see if I can ease a little down on the text next time.

Super Fun Time Adventure Super Fun Time Adventure

Faved

Cool concept. I hope for a different random button to be the UAB next time :P.

Also when his legs exploded the second time, I saw it coming, but yet i still yelled out "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!"

I can't wait for number 2

Ape's Boogiedown Ape's Boogiedown

woot ape :D

I thought it was quite entertaining. Dancing stick dudes always makes me smile. I was more than happy to convert it for ya.

ape4 responds:

Hey dude, its all your excellent inspiration

Naruto in Konoha Deleted! Naruto in Konoha Deleted!

you should of went back to pivot

But I'd hate to see what they looked like either.

Pivot_Forum Collab 4 Pivot_Forum Collab 4

Not bad

Wish the tempo was a little faster, but for the most part the animations were smooth and entertaining. Well done all of you. Keep making more.

Also where's Collab 1, 2 and 3?

therealsora responds:

look for it on youtube.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

If egorapter made mga4 this would be it.

You captured the old Awesome movies flare perfectly. Faved and top 5'ved.

secondstamp responds:

Hey, thanks man. I'm glad I did, then.

My Pivot Collab My Pivot Collab

Bad presentation

And if you didn't know how to use flash then you should't of put it into a flash until you figured it out. The presentation of your work is terrible, and thats just as important. Its like your saying, heres my work, then you spit on it. How do you expect others to give you respect for your pivots, if you don't present it respectfully.

I don't care if you didn't know how to use flash, you figure it out before you hand it out to the public. Don't come up with excuses as to why it looks bad just to get others to pity you and vote higher.

Also now we can't include your the skate animation into the main movie of our collab because you put it on here. Seriously wtf.

Lastly this isn't a collab, its a compilation of just your work. A collab is when a team effort is made to make one giant project.

4NeverDead responds:

thanks for the honest review narf.

But im taking this down anyway to fix it my friend helped me with my flash skills and i realized it wasnt a comp when i uploaded it so ill fix it and take out the skate animation

Get to the Finish:TD Get to the Finish:TD

Well..

You have great potential in Pivot but the animation as a whole is fairly lacking. Nice ideas tho. Grab some tutorials on easing.

Well Enough Alone: Part 2 Well Enough Alone: Part 2

Great presentation

It was wonderful too look at. You captured the cinematic feel to it extremely well.

I wished the animation was more in depth tho. The movie was too action pacted to have such stiffness. It didn't kill your overall score tho and its still good fun to watch. Up the animation quality and my review will be a 10.

Good luck with your further work.

Kuoke responds:

Thanks.

Stop & Stare... Stop & Stare...

awww

Hope your girlfriends doing well bud :)

Nice message and you put a good deal of effort into the artwork which is nice to see.

Not bad dude. Lost points for the lack of animation quality but i really doubt it matters.

Ticketyt0ck responds:

Thanks, I wish I could have incorporated more animation as well.