Living Room Fight (fixed) Living Room Fight (fixed)

LOL

I was so entertained by this! Interesting stuff guys.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Well Organized

I was hoping for some more in-depth animating effects tutorials but either way this tutorial is perfect for someone who has just received flash and wants to learn some basics.

Good stuff guys!

Depredation responds:

Not many people seemed to want to make art tutorials this time around, its a shame there aren't more :(. Thanks for the review.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

wow!

never saw this comming, i saw portal as something peoples never seen b4 and now its a flash? Thats totally awesome. I think this games gunna be number 1 for a long time well done.

Button pressing Button pressing

make a high score

need i say more?

Stickman Odo 2 Stickman Odo 2

cool

wish the graphics were better but still good without. Nice Job

Masta12 responds:

thanx check out number 3

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

YAY NEWGROUNDS

I've always thought this game was awsome. Its old school!! i don't know why i never made an account till now.

Keyboard Shredder Keyboard Shredder

bout time!

finally a game that has the feel of guitar hero.... to the last reviewer the buttons are backwards for you because your either left handed or your not holind the keyboard LIKE HE TELLS YOU YOU HAVE TO HOLD IT. Excellent job dude. if people are too lazy to hold the keyboard right and play this and blam it, they are the retards! this goes on my favs!

Play The Champs Play The Champs

....

if the whole idea was just to be able to beat them, than thats was this was. But i think the intelligence of the comp should be a little smarter. the thing called everything i did. and he had shit all for a hand lol. funny but really not likely. i play poker a little too often tho so it was just in my nature to complain about AI. but really nice glad this didnt get whistled.

Strumzor Strumzor

good idea but freaking impossible

title says it all

Festival Rock Festival Rock

too sensitive

along with it being nothing new, the controls seemed too sensitive and i couldnt figure out when i was supposed to hit the button. i tried when it hit the bar, after, before. 90% of the time it wouldnt work. everyonce and a while it would work and when i tried repeating it, it just didnt work. very odd, that needs some work.

Isuwyn responds:

There is a picture in the instructions that shows you when to hit the arrow keys...